The story of adopting a new kitten into a home with a 3 year old female GSD!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kitten names, and Ragdoll coloring!

I am trying to decide on a name. I have 2 in mind, and I guess I'll decide when I actually bring him home and see what fits him best. The first is Raggedy Andy Warhol. Get it? Raggedy Andy since he is a Ragdoll, and Andy Warhol, since I am a pop artist . . . hahahahaha. I would just call him Andy, though. But it might be too close to Maddy, and they might get confused. The other name is Wilco. I love the band Wilco, and I think it would make for a really cute cat name. So, what should it be?

Raggedy Andy Warhol . . .

raggedy andy Pictures, Images and Photos

Warhol Pictures, Images and Photos

Or Wilco?

wilco Pictures, Images and Photos

Another consideration is what color cat? I personally don't care, I think they are all cute. All I care about at this point, is if he gets along with Maddy. I told the breeder to choose for me, and to pick one who would get along best with a GSD!

But, it's always fun to look at the coloring options. Ragdolls come in a few colors and patterns, here are some pics . . .

This is a seal mitted Ragdoll. It's points (ears, tail and legs) are seal colored, with white feet, and a white chin. Some have blazes on their noses . . .

cat Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a seal point ragdoll . . .

cat Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a seal bicolor ragdoll . . . they have white tummies and white legs with a dark saddle on their backs . . .

Millie the Ragdoll cat Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a blue point mitted kitten . . .

Cute Cat Pictures, Images and Photos

And here is a blue point . . .

Oliver Tiger Pictures, Images and Photos

I love them all. Well, enough for now, I will post next week when the new baby arrives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment